I took some time Saturday morning to take some pictures of finished jewelry and was able to get one beaded bracelet posted. I'm a perfectionist and taking pictures of jewelry has always been the one thing that is never perfect for me. Although I'm kinda likin' the black background -it just doesn't work with all of the jewelry. Sometimes you just gotta have a white background to showcase how beautiful the beads are!
So I take the picture of the bracelet below and I'm likin' it. Then I posted it and realize the picture for the complimentary pair of earrings, to this bracelet, isn't as nice as I once thought! When I took that picture I thought it was so great, now that the bracelet is pictured (and I'm even more knowledgeable on my camera) the earrings don't look as nice. Gotta fix that....
But for now, here is the Bronze Pearl Honey Jade Gemstone Beaded Bracelet (B128). An alluring combination of chocolate-y freshwater pearls and warm honey jade gemstones, all accented with 14 karat gold filled beads and toggle clasp. Measures 7-1/2".
Bronze Pearl Honey Jade Gemstone Beaded Bracelet (B128)
To match your bracelet why not try the matching earrings.
Honey Jade Gemstone Beaded Earrings (E187)
SOLD
Enjoy and stay tuned for more new jewelry!


No comments
Post a Comment