Courtney selected Crystal Allure Creations for her prom jewelry and I was even more excited because her requested color was in the color family of my favorite color. If you recall, the design specs asked for sterling silver metal, however, to keep Courtney within her budget, we opted for silver plated metal. But, regardless, the final pieces turned out spectacular!
Courtney's Custom Lavender Crystal Prom Jewelry Set (NC136, E298, B214)
SOLD
The final pieces were elegant and included a crystal necklace, crystal drop earrings and I even surprised Courtney with a matching crystal bracelet! Courtney's Custom Lavender Crystal Prom Jewelry Set featured a silver textured chain with individually wire-wrapped Crystal Silver Shade Swarovski Cosmic Crystals paired with violet Swarovski Crystals. The mix of Swarovski Crystal shapes ended up being the perfect complement to her embellished dress.
![]() |
| Courtney sparkling in her Custom Prom Jewelry Set |
![]() |
| All ready for Prom! |
There's more prom jewelry coming....just a month later Courtney had her boyfriend's Senior Ball and I created custom jewelry for that event as well.



No comments
Post a Comment