![]() |
| Nephrite Jade Gemstone Beaded Necklace (N049) |
Green is the color of nature, fertility, life. It is a restful color and symbolizes self-respect. Green is the color of balance and also means learning, growth and harmony.
I see green as a "neutral" color. One that can be used anywhere and can even replace your classic blacks, browns and beige colors in your wardrobe. It's also a very chic color. And for all you brown-eye girls out there, like me, the color green looks great on your eyes! When I want a pop of color and to make my brown eyes brighter, I simply slip on a beautiful Crystal Allure necklace design in green.
Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day, stay safe and feel free to take advantage of our 4 day sale on select green beaded jewelry!

1 comment
Very pretty Stephanie...I've never been a fan of green but I find myself drawn to it more and more in the last few years!
Enjoy your day.
Cheers
Post a Comment