This ensemble features jewelry by Crystal Allure, Louis Vuitton bags, Oli knit top, HM pants, MAC nail polish (media) and Mossimo cream pumps.

Casual Spice - by crystalallure on Polyvore.com
Spring may almost be here and although the outfit is neutral, the carnelian gemstone necklace and earrings are a warm neutral color to take you right into the beginning of summer.
Carnelian is a red or reddish-brown variant of transparent chalcedony with light grey to black inclusions. The lighter shades have a fiery glow, while the deeper tones display a brick red appearance.
Featured Jewelry:
Pumpkin Drops Carnelian Gemstone Earrings (E210)
One of a Kind
One of a Kind
SOLD
A beautiful pair of petite autumn pumpkin drop beaded gemstone earrings feature carnelian gemstone coin beads, 14 karat gold fill beads and ear wires. Length is 3/4" from the bottom of the earwire.
Carnelian Puff Gemstone Beaded Necklace (N067)
One of a Kind
One of a Kind
SOLD
Handmade beaded gemstone necklace created with a unique selection of hand-picked carnelian gemstone coin shaped beads, 14kt gold-fill beads and finished with a 14kt gold-filled heart lobster clasp. Measures 18-1/2".


2 comments
This is a great post! I love how you did the whole wardrobe thing including matching jewelry.
Thanks Pearl! Of the ones I've done so far, this too is by far the one I love the most. I love these colors -so much so I think I'm going to buy the nail polish. Although I'll have to come up with another necklace as that necklace sold even before the week was out. Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment