The fabulous giveaway over at Favors With Love is now closed and the winner of the Crystal Allure "Tickled Pink" Swarovski Crystal Beaded Necklace has been contacted and I look forward to hearing from her. Thank you all for participating and for your lovely comments. I wanted to share a few of those comments below:
~What gorgeous jewelry! It's stunning!
~BEAUTIFUL!!
~I think this jewelry is great & if I don't win, I think I'll order something for my mom for Christmas or her birthday in September.
~Beaded Necklace N015 is really pretty. I love pearls and pink together it looks so elegant.
~Everything is so beautiful.
~I love the Marry Me Bracelet. So breathtaking!
~I really like the Watermelon Tourmaline Butterfly Charm Earrings! So pretty, and I love butterflies.
~Such beautiful jewelry, and what a great selection! -absolutely stunning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments
I really do love those butterfly earrings. I'm just sad I didn't win! =( Oh well. Maybe I'll beg for Christmas. =)
I'm not surprised with those comments. Your designs are so pretty!
Post a Comment