I regularly read The Beading Gem's Journal and the other day (coincidentally, right after I posted the blog about our
Have a Heart, Help A Pet event) I happened on over there to find Pearl had posted the
Two Tales of Tails in part about cats and an adorable pair of earrings she had made (that I just had to share with everyone!).

So, just how does one get this adorable pair of earrings for ourselves?! *smiles*
Hop on over to the Beading Gem's Journal to read the full blog post. Thanks for sharing Pearl and for allowing me to post in the Crystal Allure Blog about your lovely kitty earrings!
4 comments
These are too cute!
Hi Stephanie~
Those earrings Pearl made are very pretty! Thanks for the visiting the 'Artists in the garden' interview and for leaving a comment today.
I saw your jewelry on Crystal Allure Designs.com it is gorgeous too!
Aww, thanks! And thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting.
Thanks for the kind words on my cat earrings! It is an honor to see them here. Purrr!
Post a Comment